“The core of spiritual direction is deep contemplative listening, which marks sacred space in the midst of ordinary events and encounters, for learning how to notice and respond to God.” Christine Luna Munger.
Spiritual direction is an ongoing relationship between a director and a person seeking this deeper relationship with God.
A spiritual director assists in:
- Recognizing God’s presence in everyday life
- Responding to one’s experience of God
- Expressing struggles, pains, joys, and gratitude
- Processing aspects of growth toward wholeness
- Discovering interior changes that affect our relationships
- Moving toward greater inner freedom, joy and integration with the world around us
To meet our spiritual directors and learn more about each one, visit our Meet Our Staff page. Our spiritual directors are available to meet in person, over the phone or online. We look forward to journeying with you.